Registration > Guideline
Welcome To the 1st Asian Conference on Ergonomics and Design 2014
Wednesday, May 21 ? Saturday, 24 2014, Ramada Plaza Hotel Jeju, South Korea
A. Registration Fee
Participants are advised to register in advance (before March 31, 2014) to receive an early registration discount.
Please read carefully the registration guidelines below.
Early Registration Fee
(Before March 31, 2014)
Onsite Registration Fee
(From April 1, 2014)
|Additional dinner tickets||$50|
Students are requested to submit their proof of enrollment or student ID/certificate verifying their status to the Secretariat by scanned copy of an official letter (in English or Korean) from your University or School.
* The above registration fees include the admission to scientific sessions, banquet, and exhibition.
B. Methods of Payment
- Credit Card : VISA, Master and JCB are accepted. Please clearly state credit card information.
- Direct bank transfers should be made to the account below. A copy of the receipt of the bank remittance should be sent to the Secretariat by e-mail or fax.
ACED 2014 Bank Information
- Bank Name : Hanabank Kumidong branch
(205-1 gumi-dong bundang-gu seongnam-si gyeonggi-do Rep. of Korea)
- Account Number : 429-910006-59204
- SWIFT Code : HNBNKRSE
* All bank charges for remittance must be borne by the registrant. Please note that the fee must be transferred under the registrant’s name and must be stated on the receipt.
C. Visa Requirement
All foreign visitors entering South Korea must possess a valid passport. Nationals of most countries may enter
visa-free for a maximum duration of 30 days, given possession of confirmed return or alternate destination tickets. For a list of countries with visa-free entries and countries under visa exemption agreements, please go to
www.mofat.go.kr/ENG/visa/application/index.jsp For more specific information regarding visa requirements, please contact your local Korean consulate.
D. Invision Letter
Invitation letters will be sent to all participants who request them, but you must first register for the congress and complete payment. Notarized letters can also be sent but there may be an extra charge to cover the cost of notarization. If you require an official letter of invitation in order to attend the Conference, please contact the Registration Secretariat via email(email@example.com).
E. Cancellation abd Refund Policy
The Organizing Committee will refund the registration fee according to the following policy. Notification of cancellation must be received in writing to the Secretariat by e-mail or fax. Only cancellations made in writing are acceptable.
|Date||Early Registration Fee (Before March 31, 2014)|
|Before March 31, 2014||50% of registration fee|
|From April 1, 2014||No refund|
* All bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
* Refunds will be made after the ACDE 2014 ends.
If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact the ACED 2014 secretariat(E-mail:(firstname.lastname@example.org).